It’s time to grab your favorite bubbly and a buddy, as we paint masterpieces of our pets and support The Puppy Mill Project! Not a painter? No problem! Once you have purchased your tickets, email us a photo of your pet(s) and our event partner will pre-draw your canvas with your pet. You paint the rest! Seats are limited.
$55 per ticket gets you…
• A pre-sketched drawing of your pet on your canvas ($10 per extra pet pre-sketched on your canvas. 2 pet maximum)
• All art materials provided (paint, paint brushes, easel, pre-sketched canvas, etc.)
• 3 hours of painting and instruction. Our fun-loving instructors will help you every step of the way to create the perfect masterpiece of your pet!
• BYOB (and BYOF!) Feel free to bring snacks and drinks with you to enjoy while you paint. This is optional.
• Automatic entry to win a hand-painted portrait of your pet by Trina Mae herself!
PAINTING WITH A CAUSE:
Trina Mae Studio LLC teams up with The Puppy Mill Project. The Puppy Mill Project is an educational and advocacy organization dedicated to fighting puppy mill cruelty. We also facilitate the rescue of puppy mill dogs and engage in legislative advocacy.
Purchase your tickets here:
Once you have purchased your ticket through the website, email your favorite pet photo and your ticket receipt to paintyourpetandsipRSVP@gmail.com and title your email, “Paint Your Pet Puppy Mill Project”. Close-up, profile, or headshot photos are the best for portraits. You will receive an email confirmation once your photo is approved.
-Do not wear clothes you don’t want to get paint on.
-No actual pets at the event.
-All ages are welcome to participate.
-ALL TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE. Please double check the date, time, and location before purchasing your tickets. Please email us at paintyourpetandsipRSVP@gmail.com if you must reschedule.